Sophisticated and Five Sense Cuisine
Pleasure for all the senses on one plate
The Romantik Hotel im Park in Bad Radkersburg offers first-class gastronomy with delicacies in a unique setting. Its multisensory cuisine fosters a unique food culture at the Romantik Hotel im Park in Bad Radkersburg. We offer a range of dishes, from regional and local delicacies to sophisticated international cuisine. Above all, however, Chef Edi Liebeg likes to serve Mediterranean dishes. And of course, we are happy to taken any special wishes or food allergies and intolerances into account.
Regional, traditional dishes
We prepare primarily traditional recipes with contemporary flair: Styrian, Mediterranean, meat, fish and vegetarian. Regional products are also generously featured – such as the wild garlic growing just a short walk from the hotel. Styrian scarlet runner beans also make a regular appearance on our menu.
Local farmers and direct sellers provide ingredients that are always fresh for the artful dishes we serve: you can eat well from early until late in the day.
The pleasant ambience in the eating area of the Romantik Hotel im Park comprises a variety of possibilities for enjoying the hotel’s food culture the entire day.
Our multisensory cuisine awaits you
Multisensory breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 11:00 a.m. served in the conservatory
Offering everything from savoury to sweet, fruity to spicy, crunchy to seductively delicious We also offer room service for breakfast until 11:00 a.m.
- Including a variety of breads, sweet and savoury pastries
- A selection of jams, butter, margarine, and spreads
- Lactose-free milk, butter, breakfast cereals, and yoghurt
- Breakfast yoghurt, plain yoghurt, muesli with yoghurt
- A muesli-counter featuring different varieties plus nuts, raisins, seeds, flakes etc.
- A variety of sausages, prosciutto and salami
- Cheese platters with a variety of soft, hard and spreadable cheeses
- Sliced seasonal fresh vegetables, such as tomatoes, cucumbers and sweet peppers
- Sliced seasonal fresh fruit, such as melons, grapes, pineapple and strawberries
- Soft-boiled eggs or omelettes with your choice of ingredients made while you watch
- A tea corner with various teas plus honeycomb for fresh honey
Afternoon tea from 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. in the conservatory
- Serving seasonal soups
- Hearty sandwiches with seasonal ingredients
- Crisp salads including green salad, tomato salad, cucumber salad, red beet salad, sausage salad etc.
Dinner from 6:00 - 7:30 p.m.
Let us indulge you with selected starters from the buffet, warm appetisers from the restaurant kitchen, a colourful salad buffet, tasty soups, a selection of main dishes in classic, Mediterranean, light or vegetarian style cuisine, delicate desserts by our own pastry maker, fruit, cakes and a well-stocked cheese buffet
- We start with a seasonal amuse-bouche
- Then comes a choice of cold appetisers from the buffet
- Soup served from the kitchen
- Warm appetisers from the restaurant kitchen
- Colourful salads from the buffet
- Your choice of four main dishes in classic, Mediterranean, light or vegetarian style cuisine
- Serving delicate desserts from our own pastry maker
- Two different cakes and fresh fruit from the buffet
- Finished with a well-chosen selection of cheese to keep your stomach happy until it’s time for the lavish morning breakfast
Dinner begins at 6:00 p.m. Please arrive no later than 7:30 p.m.