Upmarket Cuisine for Discerning Palates
The first-rate cuisine at the Hotel im Park serves delicacies and offers an extraordinary "Five Senses Cuisine". This ranges from regional and local delicacies to specialities of upscale international cuisine. Also, and above all, chef Edi Liebeg likes to serve up Mediterranean cuisine.
The farmers and direct distributors in the region ensure that the ingredients used to create the refined dishes are always fresh: a culinary delight from morning till night.
The pleasant atmosphere of the Hotel im Park's various dining areas (restaurant, conservatory, park terrace, Aquila Bar, Pool Bar) also gives guests plenty of opportunities to enjoy the food in many different ways at the Hotel im Park the whole day long.
Enjoy our "Five Senses Cuisine"
Lavish breakfast buffet
- With delicacies ranging from hearty to sweet, fruity to spicy and crunchy to seductive
Afternoon snacks at our Pool Bar or Aquila Bar
- In autumn/winter: with warming soups, hearty spreads and homemade cakes
- In summer: with crispy salads and soups
- With a selection of starters from the buffer, warm starter from the restaurant's kitchen
- Colourful salad buffet
- Tasty soups
- Choice of classical, Mediterranean, light or vegetarian cuisine
- Finest desserts from the hotel's patisserie
- Fruit, cakes and well-assorted cheese buffet