Bad Radkersburg is a borough in the southeast of Styria. The town is a member of the Association of Small Historic Towns.
10 good reasons for staying
in the Romantik Hotel im Park ****Superior
- As a new Romantik destination, we welcome you on behalf of the Romantik Hotels & Restaurants International Group as a personally managed, 4-star superior hotel.
- Warmth, hospitality and tradition combined with personalised attention will accompany you during your entire stay.
- The southern location of the hotel in Bad Radkersburg offers a Mediterranean climate and the most days of sunshine in Austria.
- A private thermal and sauna setting - awarded 3 lilies in the RELAX guide and the Wellness-Plus certification from the Romantik Hotels & Restaurants - is exclusively available for our guests.
- You can experience beauty and wellness treatments, beneficial massages, energy-freeing body treatments and regional treatments combined with personal counsel for soothing moments of indulgence.
- We also offer various mesotherapies and cosmetic treatments under medical supervision for your beauty and wellbeing.
- As part of our private spa, we place special emphasis on therapeutic measures combined with the natural healing power of the Bad Radkersburg thermal waters.
- The massage pavilion, reading corner and outdoor swimming pool in our idyllic park landscape invite you to experience nature as you enjoy restorative hours in our green oasis.
- And, for your multisensory cuisine, we feature dishes from our volcanic region as well as sophisticated, international creations paired with wines from the best wine cellars.
- A culinary and touristic programme, including many cultural events and leisure activities beside the nature preserve, awaits you in the historic old city centre of the thermal waters region of Styria.
Whoever strolls through the park grounds among the expanse of flowers, herbs, trees and shrubs knows they are in a paradise.