Bad Radkersburg thermal waters
The subterranean thermal water took thousands of years to become enriched with minerals. The dominant minerals in this very mineralised thermal wellspring are sodium and hydrogen carbonate, which are involved in almost every metabolic process in our bodies.
The spring gushes up from 1,930 meters below ground with great force and emerges at a temperature of 80° Celsius - four-times the temperature of conventional springs. Our special thermal water may be designated as medicinal water, according to scientific studies.
This highly mineralised water is not only relaxing, it also promotes health. And the significantly low content of iodine and active sulphur makes the thermal water well tolerable
The thermal water at the Romantik Hotel im Park ****Superior promotes a feeling of wellbeing and helps alleviate various physical problems with its positive healing effect. Tight muscles become looser in the warm water, circulation is stimulated and back pain and joint pain are lessened. Our muscular-skeletal system also benefits significantly from the improved metabolism, which promotes healing in joints, bones and muscles after surgery or injury.
Take advantage of our thermal waters and recharge your batteries! Bathing in this special water also demonstrably reduces stress, according to the results of an internationally recognised study. The warmth of the water and the minerals contained release messenger substances in our bodies that help reduce stress levels.
- rheumatic diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis ankylosans, chronic soft-tissue rheumatism, fibromyalgia
- Degenerative joint and spine diseases such as: arthritis, spondylitis, intervertebral disc damage, osteoporosis
- Joint diseases with metabolic disorders, such as: gout
- Rehabilitation after surgeries and injuries: joints, tendons, bones, muscles and nerves
- Vegetative conditions of exhaustion such as: stress, burn-out, periods of great exertion
- Thermal area, earthen sauna, Kristall Sanarium®, Infra-red cabin: daily from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Stone bath, Sudatorium: daily from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.