COURTEOUS TO GUESTS AND EMPLOYEES
The 4 star S Hotel im Park, is a traditional house in Bad Radkersburg. We, all the staff, always strive to be excellent hosts. The appreciation of the employees, the well-being at the workplace, as well as a long-term cooperation are values that we live.
We work where others go on vacation. Each employee provides with their warm open nature, with the typical Styrian hospitality for the added value that you expect as a guest on vacation. Our credo: “to surprise and delight the guest”.
Many years of service with the company are a matter of course for us. Very many employees walk the path with us over a long period of time. Very often until retirement.
THERE’S REALLY SOMETHING IN IT FOR YOU.
- 5 days week
- Performance-based payment – overpayment collective agreement according to training
- Permanent employment contracts
- Versatile tasks with room for ideas and co-design
- Placement bonuses for recruiting colleagues
- Employee participation in the company
- Support in finding a place to live
- Free catering
- Various working time models
- Dignified ambience
- 5 days week
- above-standard pay
- open-ended employment contracts
- electronic, minute-based, fair recording of working hours
- Welcome bonus up to € 1,000 gross
- Placement bonus 500 € gross when recruiting colleagues
- Employee participation in the company’s success
- Accommodation options and assistance in finding housing
- Catering in the staff canteen
- Flexible and individual working time models
- versatile tasks with room for ideas
- exciting career opportunities in a growing company (also Florida / USA and Austria)
- Training courses at the Dr. Lohbeck Academy
- personal development
- Granting of educational leave
- Provision and / or subsidization of employee clothing
- Discounts in our partner hotels
- Sellin employee card
- Free parking spaces for cars
- free bike rental
- Employee events (water sports days, bicycle tours, season opening, season closing, Christmas parties…)
FURTHER TRAINING AT THE PRIVATE HOTELS DR. LOHBECK
Privathotels Dr. Lohbeck offers its employees numerous opportunities for professional development and covers up to 100% of the costs. The courses are organized jointly with external educational institutions such as the German Hotel Academy, chambers of industry and commerce, adult education centers and other educational institutions. Cooperation partners also include, for example, the École hôtelière de Lausanne (EHL), the oldest and most renowned hotel management school in Europe, and Cornell University in New York / USA. Privathotels Dr. Lohbeck is thus setting a new standard in the industry, as no other German hotel group offers a similarly comprehensive range of further training courses.
Successfully completed training courses open up exciting career opportunities in our dynamically growing group of companies, which currently has 28 locations in Germany, Austria and the USA.
THE DR. LOHBECK IN FIGURES
Years of success on the market
Locations in 3 Germany, Austria and USA
Rooms, suites and apartments
Annual turnover of the group of companies